How can I sign up as a customer on BFeri?
Start by clicking on “Sign up” in the top right corner of your screen. You will then be asked to provide some basic information. When you have provided the required information, click submit to finish the sign-up process.
We will also send you an email to welcome you to BFeri.
What are delivery charges?
Shipping charges are the costs undertaken by BFeri and our logistics partners to bring your ordered item to your doorstep. Shipping charges are calculated based on your location and the weight of the product(s) in you order.
How do I cancel my order?
If your order is under pre-shipped status and your order is eligible for cancellation, “Cancel Button” will indicate on your desired order that you wish to cancel.
- Click on “My Account” and click on “My Orders” in the drop-down
- Once you see your order, click the “Cancel” Button
- Fill out the cancellation request form
- Choose the item(s) you need to cancel
- Make sure you read and agree with the cancellation policy
- Select your cancellation reason
- Click on “Submit”.
You can also reach our Customer Services team 24/7 under customer.care@BFeri.com.bd or you can call us under 16492 (9am – 9:30pm).
|City||Fulfilled By BFeri.com
|Dhaka||1 Days||3-5 Days||4-7 Days||20-25 Days|
|Chittagong & Sylhet||2 Days||3-5 Days||7-10 Days||25-30 Days|
|Other||2-3 Days||3-5 Days||7-10 Days||25-30 Days|
What is the estimated delivery time?
- Seller generally procure and ship the items within the times specified on the table above. These timelines are based on business days and exclude public holidays.
What factors is the estimated delivery time based on?
- The destination to which you want order shipped to and the seller’s location.
- Product availability with the seller.
When can I start shopping?
Special event prices become active at midnight on the announced date. Stay tuned to BFeri for more details